Claudia & Haïga
- I couldn’t have dreamt of a more perfect “Stranger(s) of the Day” photograph for the second installment of the series!
- I can’t believe the blog had to wait almost a year to get its first openly lesbian photo (’cause, well, in case I hadn’t rambled about it already, I am).
- Please tell me it gets less scary to ask strangers as I keep doing it. I had actually tried to approach an old lady and her dog earlier but either she was deaf or she just ignored me… so I gave up. Guess it wasn’t destined to be 😉
- Photo taken at the Festival Silhouette, where two friends and I saw five shorts, one of which I particularly liked, very photographic (that’s a word, right?), Barefooted.
- Hope you guys like the result, and thanks again for letting me do this 🙂